Refreshing and nutty genmaicha with a boost. The gentle astringency of fall harvested bancha layers perfectly with the comforting roasted rice and mellow expression of added matcha for a bright morning tea or afternoon refresher. Highly recommended as a cold brew tea to have on hand in your fridge.
○ Origin: Miyazaki-ken (bancha), Kyoto-ken (matcha), Kyushu (rice)
○ Cultivar: Saemidori, Yabukita
○ Harvest: Akiban, fall harvest
○ Impressions: Mellow grassy, light astringency, toasted grain sweetness
○ Net weight: 40g or 80g
○ Servings: 10 or 20 first infusions using 4g
|200ml||80 - 90℃ (176 - 194℉)|
Suggested number of infusions - 2 or 3- Decrease time by half for the second infusion then increase time for each successive infusion.
Please read our Tea Brewing Guide for more detailed tea preparation instructions.
Please remember, these are guidelines to get you started and you may find your preference is to adjust them.