- Shop Tea
- Shop Tea Ware
A skillfully blended bouquet of cultivars adds subtle complexity to this deep roasted organic houjicha. The clear amber brew is richly flavoured, satisfyingly sweet and very low in caffeine. Cold brew it in the fridge for summer refreshment or enjoy a piping mug on cool Autumn evening.
○ Origin: Miyazaki-ken, Japan
○ Cultivar: Asatuyu, yutaka-midori, kurita-wase, yabukita, minami-sayaka, saemidori, meiryoku, yamanami
○ Harvest: Nibancha & Akibancha, second & fall harvest 2018
○ Impressions: Toasted barley, chicory, chestnuts
○ Net weight: 40g
○ Servings: 10 first infusions using 4g
|4 -5 g||30 - 60 sec.|
Suggested number of infusions - 3 or 4 - Decrease time by half for the second infusion then increase time for each successive infusion.
Please read our Tea Brewing Guide for more detailed tea preparation instructions.
Please remember, these are guidelines to get you started and you may find your preference is to adjust them.